Sunday, September 21, 2014

Telling it to me

I haven't said a word in around twenty minutes because I'm listening to him tell me about video games and football. I am not the kind of girl that wants to listen to someone talk about clash of clans or who just beat the Seahawks, but I'd listen to just about anything if it's coming from his lips. I nod along like I understand what he's talking about but in my mind I'm not thinking about the words he's saying. I'm thinking about how cute it is that he's getting so excited over this stuff. I'm thinking about how nice he looks in his new jacket and how our kids would be so cute if they had curly hair just like him. I'm thinking about how much of a dork he his is but how much I like him anyway. I'm thinking about how lucky am I to have him say these things to me. He could be telling any girl in the world about this stuff, but he's telling it to me. 


1 comment: