Thursday, September 11, 2014

Please Prove You're Not a Robot

I scraped my knee when I was 5 because I was catching lighting bugs with my mom and I got too excited and fell. I still have the scar. 


I kicked a hole in the wall a few years ago because my mom was yelling at me and I have a hard time managing my anger. 

I screamed the whole time on a roller coaster my dad took me on when I was four and told him "I hate you" for the first time because I really just hated roller coasters. But now I love roller coasters and just hate my dad. 



I stopped eating and cried too much when my boyfriend broke up with me.  

When we got back together we exchanged "I love you"s and back scratches and gazes into each others eyes. 
Humans feel. 
Robots can't do that. 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used personal events that happened in your life. Truly robots can not feel what we can. Sad day for robots. Keep writing please!!!

    ReplyDelete